Good Big Boxer Baby Boy

1. I am crazy about our boxer dog. His name is Duke. He's 2 and a half. We rescued him when he was a year old. He was starving to death....literally...and look at him now. He's the sweetest natured animal I've ever been around and he adores my 11 year old daughter.

[​IMG]

2. Awww! I love Boxers. He's adorable!

3. I love boxers. :smile:

4. I hope to own a boxer someday. Our neighbors down the street have a HUGE male boxer and he is so sweet, he comes to visit my chihuahua sometimes. It's pretty funny, I need to get a pic of that!

Duke is precious!

5. awww -- what a great pic! i love boxers' smooshed little faces.

now, who's the cute pony in you avi? :graucho:

6. Duke is beautiful!!! What a sweet picture!

7. Awwwwww..What a sweetheart! :heart::yes:

8. HAHA .... the fastest baby in California (and my favorite horse currently in training), Lava Man! :yes:

Love your avatar.....is that your babe?

9. aww sweetie-face!!!

10. how can you NOT love that face?? he's too cute!

11. How sweet, boxers love to give kisses! I have a 1.5 year old Boxer female names Daisy, she's the best ever!

12. Your Boxer is so cute! And you're such a nice person for saving that poor doggy's life and giving him a good home.

13. Awww your boxer is precious :heart:

14. Love your Boxer...precious! Where are you in Cali? I have had three OTTB horses. They are THE BEST!

15. gotta love a turf horse! he's a slew baby, isn't he?

my avi is remy -- a 20-yr old OTTB and my first horse. he wasn't very fast, but that's OK because if he were i never would have gotten him!