Gonna kill meeee- image heavy

1. So because I've been brushing up on the H-bags (Birkins in particular), I tested my own bag, naturally and would appreciate you looking over the following:

The piping curve on the bottom of the bag

The interior stitching of the straps is nice but a bit sloppier than the exterior stitching. I gave you other pics for reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know if there's anything more you want to see pictures of. I'm trying to train my eye here. If you have any pointers, PM me please!! :flowers:

2. *anxiously awaits responses*:popcorn:

3. Croissant, if it makes you feel better, I noticed that one of the stitches was slightly off on the interior on my Vert Anis (purchased straight from the store). I think the fact that these are probably hand-stitched would provide a reasonable explanation as to why the stitching is not totally eye-perfect--particularly on areas where double-stitching is done. Your Birkin looks totally kosher to me.

4. i'm coming down with a cold and so ive been home alllll day reading "guides" (this is probably mistake #1) and i found one guide that gives counterfitters step by step instructions on how to reproduce Birkins and Kelly's! It freaked me out!!! "Double stitch @ an angle", "our company likes to make sure only the best hong kong leather is used and it has a nice pleasant smell" i just want to scream!!!:hysteric:

by the way, thank you for your observation/input :flowers:

5. Croissant, the stitching should never look TOO perfect. This is where the fakers often fail. :smile:

6. croissant, off topic, gorgeous ring, btw!

7. Okay girl, stop reading that stuff---I can't believe there's a guide to counterfeiting out there--yikes! :wtf: :cursing: Hope you feel better--I'd take a hot bath, grab a tabloid, relax, and stare at my beautiful black Birkin! :p

8. another off topic: UR Bag is Gorgeosuly stunnnnnnning

9. Thank you!!!!!!:yes: :flowers:

10. Gorgeous bag and ring!!!

11. Croissant I feel so bad for you - you are still worrying!

12. Thanks! I had it in the picture from before and decided to not crop it out because I like looking at it! :p

13. You're right GT. It's just that the exterior stitching looks neater to me.

14. Thanks Jag and Chloe for your compliments too!

15. Liz- I know!! :sos: lol