Gone MONGO for my Congo! 3rd LV bag, & 3rd LV Agenda too!!

1. GUESS WHAT??!
    I'm EXCITED!!!!!

Yes, just a little, hahahaa. Today I've received my 3rd LV bag ever. I've been only collecting LV since around April this year, and although in that time I've amassed around 15-odd items, only two of these are bags. Here's my collection.. . I do love the accessories but had been thinking it was time for me to buy another bag, especially as the two I have are both Mono Speedy, the 25 and 35. I had no idea what to get though, as despite having a wishlist basically including the whole LV catalogue, I didn't feel that I HAD to have any of them right now. Nothing felt right for my next LV bag (and first non-Speedy LV) until I saw this one.. I'd never seen or even heard of this before, but the moment I saw it I fell head over heels for this beautifully pristine as-new Congo PM.

It's been a good day though, as also coming home with me today is my red Epi Agenda MM, my 3rd Agenda now! She's gorgeous too, and I've already started using her.. I have a Damier Koala Agenda as my purse and quick organiser/notes, a Damier Large Ring as my main organiser, and this one is going to be my training diary. I train usually 2-3 hours a day so I can definitely use a seperate place to log all this stuff, and to plan training for races etc.

It's great to just finally have these two.. I layby'd them both so have had a 2 month wait from ordering to arrival, and make matters worse they arrived last week when I was away - we got home 5mins after the Post Office shut to see the 'parcel waiting' tags in our post box! :push:

But finally, here they are, my new darlings and probably my last items for a bit until I pay cc's off. The Panda Clefs is also a recent purchase - I wanted to see how he looked against the Congo, I think they'll be permanent partners as they both have such pale, beautiful vachetta. My other LV 25 and 35 Speedy bags are 8 and 10 years old respectively, so this is my very first (almost-) brand new LV bag! I do love patina, but gosh it's something special to have one as new.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Cles aren't new, but I'm just deciding which to clip onto that Agenda. I have grown this habit of having a Cles attached to my others - Damier Cles on my Damier Koala, brown CB Cles on my Damier GM Agenda - and am trying to decide which looks best. I'm thinking maybe using the Groom in there, as then I get to see him everyday but also his silk screenprinting is protected by the Agenda. The Orange Perfo is more robust and is also more handy to use alone, being larger. I have a thread here - Red Epi Agenda & ??? Cles - for you all to help me decide, anyway!

2. congrats I LoVe the congo:tup: it's the MM right? does it come with a removable pouch?

3. Congrats- the Congo is such a fun, cool bag!

4. Great new bag!! Congratulations! I think you can the groom cles on your new agenda would look really good. I would prefer to have the perfo cles hanging on a bag since it's so much bigger.

5. Congrats! I love the Congo.

6. LMM thanks! It's the PM, and yes it has the removable pouch liner. :yes:

Thanks too, VO! :smile:

7. very nice ... congrats!

8. Congrats!!!:yahoo:

9. Congrats!

10. I love the red agenda! It is really cute with the groom cles too! Congrats on all of your great stuff!

11. Oooooh! Love that bag! You'll have to post modeling pics!

12. Congrats!

13. Thanks, everyone! I just can't wipe the smile off my face!! It's gorgeous, and such a perfect size, too. :nuts:

I'll definitely post some modelling pics, Charmed. It's a less often seen bag, so will try and get a few shots carrying it for everyone. I have a day off tomorrow so will get some then, as well as shots of what fits into it and some updated collection pics. :tup:

14. Congrats!
    The accessories are fabulous, but there is NOTHING like a new LV bag, right? :smile:
    I love the red epi..........so very classy!

15. WOW love it! that little panda is cute on there too!