Goldensx5 Assorted Bag Collections

Sappho (I pick the bag & shoes for the occasion and then build the outfit around those two things, it's simpler that way for me), pursegrl12 (glad you enjoyed pics of the Chloe & Bbags!; I'm sure a Whiskey Paddy will be in your future!), ticklementhu, princessofthehouse, Seahorseinstripes, japskivt, gloriajk (heehee... many of them are very neglected... I have to force myself to rotate them better!), Duri, Purseloco (my fellow patent raisin 'Betty' admirer, I wish I was an expert but the real experts are my SA's who help me choose what is best for me & my style), Siren52684 (it takes having some really great SA's that know you and your style/taste at a few key stores that get all the designer bags you like... I have a few that are just soooo helpful), Pinkbai2bi, Meow (I have to plan ahead or I'd never be ready on time, but I bet many of us do that!), allbrandspls (nothing fits in my closet anymore, no vacancy sign... heehee.. started collecting 20 years ago but only seriously about 5 years ago when I started getting many of them with the purpose of being the focal point of the outfit), dancinqueen, Midnight & katy1368 (glad you all liked the Chanels, they seem to be a fav with many which is nice), Lanbanan (I love the Muse style too!), D&G Rockstar, and Munchkyn (glad you fell in love with green denim baggy!), & Midnight.....
All, I am flabbergasted at all of your many congenial comments you've made after viewing my handbag babies (my real babies are my Goldens ofcourse). It's so great to know so many Ladies on this forum that have some of the same tastes that I do. It is sooo nice that we can all appreciate each others fantastic handbag collections and share with each other. I've got a few more gems coming my way so I'll be sure to post updates for you as I get them (and decide which to keep)! Thanks again Ladies!! :flowers:

i am -so- jealous! you have such a great collection...
i :heart::heart::heart::heart: your channel bags... well, in fact, everything you own.. lol
how do you choose which bag to use!?
it's tough being you eh?? ;)

This is the most amazing, gorgeous, jaw-dropping collection ever! You have beautiful taste. The photos are fantastic too. Thanks for sharing.
Now I must get a Muse. . .

Your collection is AWESOME! I love your black Chanel tote and the suede Gucci...........and everything else for that matter. :smile:

Did I read that correctly? You have Golden R's? I have one too! Aren't they wonderful?!

First, Thank you again zzulyita, cal, lulilu, sparkleswirl, Yorelica, ditzeechik (love that name), & edsbgrl for letting me know with your lovely comments, how much you enjoyed the pics!! It means a ton to me!! I've got a few more on the way for fall and will be sure to post for your viewing pleasure! :flowers:

& yes, edsbgrl, right now we have 5 Goldens.. (2 seniors & 3 youngsters) they are 'THE BEST'!!!! Love 'em all :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to death (they are our 'babies'!!). Glad to hear from another Golden owner!!

^^^^^ I'm glad to hear from another golden owner too!

Mine is 4yrs old and she's my true baby too. I literally carried her around with me everywhere when I first got her. Until she got too heavy :lol: . Its shows, she is truely truely spoiled :rolleyes: