Your Bag Showcase

Goldensx5 Assorted Bag Collections

Goldensx5 Posted By Goldensx5 Posted Jul 15, 2006

1. OMG! What an amazing collection! And some of the best pics I've seen too!!!

2. Amazing collection! WOW!:yes:

3. Golden - your collection is stunning! I love all the Chanels!

4. You have the most beautiful collection of bags! I bet your shoe collection is to die for as well! :yes:

5. Fabulous!! How do you ever decide which bag to carry?? Your collection is simply marvelous!

6. wow, i'm speechless! simply gorgeous and stunning! :love: :love:

7. Congratulations for the best collection eeeeeeeeever!I love your collection of Chanel and Chloe(all the colors that i wish i had:p ).
    Congrats once again!!!!!!!!!:heart:

8. Adopt me too, PLEASE!

9. Greendrv, Janice, Carrie13, tlprmn, Manolo Maven, Rosemary, Handbagaddict and Spylove22.... THANK YOU for sharing your very gracious thoughts!! It is very much appreciated and I'm so glad you enjoyed them... You all make my Day!!

10. Stunning!

11. You have got a great collection of bags! Probably take you hours to decide what bag to use in the morning! *envy*

12. OMG!!!!!! I LOOOVE EVERYTHING! So far you have one of the ebst collections here! I love i!

13. ooops sorry i meant best..i was just too flabergasted with your bags.

14. WOW awesome collection. Can i live in your closet? Queen of bags. When did you start collecting?

15. Wow! I am truly impressed. This is one of the best collections I have seen, ever! Your array of Chanels is particularly stunning! :heart: