1. Anybody have an opinion on their bags? What's the quality like? Styles? what do you think of this style?

2. I don't like it at all. It reminds me of Pocahontas style clothing that was all the rage among little girls when the movie came out.

The tassles are too much. Either you have a fringe or tassles...

Actually, it makes me think of what Domo-kun would look like if someone threw him in a paper shredder.
  3. I'm not at all into that style--just not a fan of fringe. I've seen their hobos and satchels IRL and the leather is very buttery soft! I just haven't found a style that really "did" it for me. carries their bags. And if you sign up for their email/register--you get a 20 or 30% coupon that you could use on one of their bags. I think also carries their stuff. Oh and their website is if you haven't already found it!
  4. Lol, I got that exact same image in my mind.
  5. Ahhhh! Noooo! I love Domokun! He's too cute!

I thought it reminds me of the Western theme cause of the fringe but it's not Western at all. Not my style.
  6. The quality is fine... i'm not a fan of the fringe bag, but they have tons of others bags that I was tempted to buy myself.
  7. I have this bag in black. Only carried it a couple of times. I plan on getting rid of mine.
  8. Great leather, but have to agree that the style is a bit outdated...