Goldenbleu Pics Only Thread

^ eeek!! I love your shoes! I might be getting carbon carlys & chrome & golden gigis from Muihai, so your pictures make me want them even more!! I love the hollywood wedge too, beautiful

Wonderful Yatri! I love that you were able to get 2 pairs that matched your purses. :yahoo: They look so cool and unique. I'll be on the lookout for the woman with the Goldenbleu shoes.

Which is your favorite BTW?

Here's My Perry Black Patent Tote That I Love!!! I've had so many complements on it! The Size is perfect for me! Sorry about the Scooby Doo! I was in a hurry to post!:tup:

Attachments

• purses 002.jpg
    purses 002.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 117
  • purses 003.jpg
    purses 003.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 106
  • purses 004.jpg
    purses 004.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I have a friend that loves my Perry so much that she has offered to buy me a new handbag and let her have mine! I don't think so! It feels even better on my shoulder knowing that I was able to grab a treasure!! I told her to get online and start looking like everyone else! Thanks though! It is such a treat that this one worked out!:wlae:

Here is my newest GB, got her new off ebay for $25! She even got a name this weekend, "Princess purple pony"... lol! It's a sample margot in purple ponyhair with amethyst patent trim
receptionpix209064.jpg

Congrats! You're the one who got this awesome clutch! I had bid on it, but at the last minute, it was swiped. I'm glad a tPFer got it though. Your picture of it is even better than the seller's!:tup: I'm so sad it's a sample bag. The color is gorgeous!

Yatri, your shoes are BEAUTIFUL! The more I see in carbon patent, the more I looooove it! Your hollywoods are fantastic, too! Do they have a wooden sole?

Yep! I seems to be a solid wood with a dark walnut stain which is really great because if they ever get damaged I can just sand and restain.

Wonderful Yatri! I love that you were able to get 2 pairs that matched your purses. :yahoo: They look so cool and unique. I'll be on the lookout for the woman with the Goldenbleu shoes.

Which is your favorite BTW?

So far the Carly boots just because I wore them for two days straight (so comfy!) and I haven't worn the others yet. I won't wear the gigi's until I spray the suede because I can tell it will be a dirt magnet. I'm planning on wearing the hollywoods tomorrow I'll let you know how that goes.

So far the Carly boots just because I wore them for two days straight (so comfy!) and I haven't worn the others yet. I won't wear the gigi's until I spray the suede because I can tell it will be a dirt magnet. I'm planning on wearing the hollywoods tomorrow I'll let you know how that goes.

What will you use on the suede?

Group shot!
SSCN1225.jpg

Gigis in golden perforated leather, they are towering high but I agree, comfortable!

SSCN1229.jpg

Waverly boots in carbon with matching Mercedes clutch!

SSCN1228.jpg

Waverly boots in black patent with matching Tiffany!

SSCN1227.jpg

Hollywoods in black patent with Tiffany!
SSCN1224.jpg