Goldenbleu Parker

1. Does anyone here have this bag? I am looking at the grey color on Pink Mascara (25% off code, too):

Goldenbleu Parker : PinkMascara

It is a little more than I was looking to spend, but it seems very classic and the color would go with a lot. I was looking for a dark brown bag, but I am really liking the grey. I can see myself carrying this bag in five years. What does everyone think? Thanks!
  2. I've seen the Parker in person in a caramel/tan color. The leather was nice and had a very nice suede lining. It fits on the shoulder nicely and also looked nice on the arm.

It's very simple in shape--which is a good thing for classic bags. The hardware detail is cute but nothing that would "date" the bag... If you like the color, go for it!
  3. Thanks for the advice! It is great to hear from someone who has seen the bag. I do like the classic look, and I tend to dress on the classic side, so I think this bag would fit my wardrobe well. I have been interested in getting a grey bag -- I have the cutest pair of grey flats that I wear a lot in fall/winter. You just don't see a lot of grey bags out there.
  4. I was wondering if the hardware was actually "rose" gold toned. That would be absolutely stunning, don't you think???? I really love anything in rose gold, and I never ever saw that detail on any handbag ever!
  5. Sorry for the double post, but I just read that the hardware was indeed copper. That would be gorgeous!