Golden Globes '06 Best & Worst Hair

1. Take a peek at the best tressed stars (Eva Longoria) and those who needed hair help. By Serena Kappes

[​IMG]

EVA LONGORIA: BEST

The Desperate Housewives star and best actress nominee is elegant with her long, cascading locks. The perfect complement to her tresses: her diamond drop earrings.

[​IMG]
    ANNE HATHAWAY: BEST

The Brokeback Mountain actress opts for a delicate updo with an array of tiny braids.

[​IMG]
    JENNY MCCARTHY: WORST

Funny lady McCarthy goes for a retro look with a '60s-inspired bouffant, but ends up looking silly instead of sexy.

[​IMG]
    PENELOPE CRUZ: WORST

Someone went a little wild with the hairspray: The Spanish siren overwhelms her petite features with her seriously big do.

[​IMG]
    JESSICA ALBA: BEST

Alba shines in a loose shoulder-length style with delicate waves and subtle highlights

[​IMG]
    ALANIS MORISSETTE: WORST

Farrah Fawcett, anyone? The normally brunette singer (nominated for best song for "Wunderkind" from The Chronicles of Narnia) gives a feathered blonde look a spin, but should've stuck to her roots.

[​IMG]
    JOHNNY DEPP: WORST

He's no slave to fashion, but it would have been nice if Depp, nominated for best actor for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, had run a comb through his unruly locks.

[​IMG]
    KYRA SEDGWICK: BEST

The best actress nominee (for The Closer) frames her face with curly tendrils for an utterly feminine effect.

2. [​IMG]
    CYNTHIA NIXON: WORST

Nixon, a best actress nominee for the TV movie Warm Springs, looks lackluster with her half-up, half-down do.

3. [​IMG]
    CHARLIZE THERON: BEST

The North Country best actress nominee opts for simple and chic with her easy waves.

[​IMG]

MARIA BELLO: BEST

Bello, nominated for her role in A History of Violence, looks like an old-fashioned movie goddess with her upswept locks, accented with a graceful gardenia

4. [​IMG]
    MARIAH CAREY: WORST

The music diva hits a sour note with her fussy updo, featuring strands of hair nearly plastered to the sides of her head

[​IMG]
    MARCIA CROSS: BEST

The Desperate Housewife's softly pulled-back red tresses beautifully offset her peaches-and-cream complexion.

5. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think Cynthia Nixon among others looks great.

6. Yeah me too. I LOVE Cynthia's hair there!! :yes:

7. Yeah, for the most part I agree with them but I actually think Cynthia Nixon looks pretty!

8. I like Cynthia nixon and jenny mccarthy's hair.

9. I agree with Cynthia...she looks gorgeous...but I do think the hair is not quite right for the dress.

10. Urgh Alanis looks HORRIBLE as a blonde. No warmth at all.

Cynthia could have used a little lighter with the make-up, but I do think that hair is flirty and fun.

11. ITA, and some of those bests, were total 'don'ts' imho

12. I think the only thing I disagreed with was Jenny McCarthy's hair. It looks like an updo, not a bouffant. And I don't think it looks pretty.

13. Love Jessica Alba's hair!