Gold Silverado. Yay or Nay?

1. I had the silver, and didnt like it to be honest, BUT the gold does not look so blingy and metallic, and the price is fabulous.l

If you love it, go for it :biggrin: ;)

2. Well, to be honest, I feel like I'm loving it more because of the price :rolleyes:

3. The metallic tends to wear off with use, just something to consider.

4. well, if the price is the deciding factor, then, I personally would be strong, and pass it up. Its still a fair bit of money for a bag you are not sure you really like.

I believe a bargain is only a great deal if you would really love to own the bag at full price :smile:

5. :yes: YES~ Great price and I love gold!!!

6. It is a good price but Chloe-babe is right - don't let that be the deciding factor, especially when it is still a fair amount of money to part with. If you love the bag then go for it!! :yahoo:

7. Oh my, I think I'm going nuts! So many different opinions I'm right back where I started. Still can't decide whether to get another rouge paddington (I have in tan) or go with the gold silverado which I'm loving the more I look!

8. It's a good price..but I say rouge Paddington of course!!!

9. I say yay!:nuts:
    I'm loving the Silverado the more i look at it...:drool:

I reckon it'll look fab with jeans and with dressy outfits.:yes:

BTW - the gold one on the link^ is no longer available...did ya get it?:graucho:

10. No, I got a second chance offer on eBay used. She will sell for $610. Ridiculous isn't it???

11. Not crazy about this bag! Loved the python metallic silverado!
    Agree with Chloe don't just buy because it's cheap you have to want it!