gold silverado helpp??

1. any thoughts on the gold silverado....im debatin on whether or not i should buy...help!!:hysteric:

2. well, it's on sale at NAP... I saw that and thought like this: If I did not already own a black Silverado I would buy the gold on sale straight away!GORGEOUS! (I've seen the golden PYTHON silverado IRL and is like the best ever...) I bought my black Silverado last year and I love it to DEATH it's sooo perfect. it's an investment!! If yoy get it I think you won't regret it, it's on sale and everything!

3. I saw the gold silverado, and although I think it's pretty, I remember thinking is looked like a mat gold. It could have been a little bit shinyer IMO

Rai

4. yea, its on sale at NAP~~very tempting price!! But IMO, its a bit difficult to wear....doesn't go with a lota colors...

5. don't buy it because its on sale...buy it because you love it~

6. I love it, but I love the silverado in every colour :biggrin:
    I purchased the silver one last week and was unsure of matallics to be honest. Now it is here, I adore it, as it not a shiny, in your face metallic, and I am sure the gold would be the same.

If you love it and can afford it, go for it ;)
    :smile:

7. I love it, but I love the silverado in every colour :biggrin:
    I purchased the silver one last week and was unsure of matallics to be honest. Now it is here, I adore it, as it not a shiny, in your face metallic, and I am sure the gold would be the same.

If you love it and can afford it, go for it ;)

Totally agree, i bought the silver Silverado but was a bit unsure of the metallics, figured i could always return it if i didn't like it, but when i received it i loved it, the flash on camera's tends to make it look a lot shinier than it really is. When deciding i found it helped to look at other girls on the street wearing gold and silver bags, you'd be surprised how many do and i think a metallic bag can make an outfit pop.

8. i just looked at it on NM. it looks good in the stock photo, but i think in person it doesn't look as nice. JMO. i love silver but gold is a little bit much.

9. I agree with abowron- I have a silver paddy and I love it- I just ordered a large gold silverado too- I think the metallics can add that special something to an outfit. I can be dressing down in jeans and a tee, but when I grab my silver paddy with the black skull scarf tied to the handle, it just makes me feel good. Plus metallics go with most any color.

10. I agree with abowron- I have a silver paddy and I love it- I just ordered a large gold silverado too- I think the metallics can add that special something to an outfit. I can be dressing down in jeans and a tee, but when I grab my silver paddy with the black skull scarf tied to the handle, it just makes me feel good. Plus metallics go with most any color.

I wear mine with a black skull scarf too! lol!

Also, i saw the gold one in Selfridges and it isn't as gold as you think, kind of browny/bronzy gold.

Better to buy and return if want to you than to not buy and regret!

11. Gold silverado hobo on sale now at neimanmarcus.com.
    It's 50% off = $728
    Purchase it through the ebates.com link and you get an additional 3% off. You can also use the free shipping code: SUMMER

12. I've just ordered the gold from NAP - I've wanted a silverado for ages and although I was hoping to get a more neutral colour, I couldn't resist a half price bag! I love metallics as they go with everything - I used to hate them, but have been into metallics in a big way for the last year or so. The bag should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll post pics when it arrives.

13. Hehe.. that is so cool! :yes:

14. aww thanx for all ur advice....i have been wanting to join the chloe family for a while now...and to be honest i actually like gold bags...i agree w/ u guys on the whole givin an outfit that extra umph! im gonna go for it and not just b/c its on sale but because i luv that bag!:yahoo:yahoo: :biggrin: thanx again everybody!

15. great news :smile:
    can you post piccies when you get your new baby. I would love to see the gold.