Gold Rush--Kamaa Derby!

If its calf leather then yes. I can see how they are delicate. Apparently they shouldn't be exposed to too much sunlight. I suppose you can blind people.

ya, the women's are also calf leather... My SA said creases are apparently "deadly" on this material.....:Push:

oh who cares of them being blinded?!?!!! lol Let them look in amazement, the more blinding the better!:P

ya, the women's are also calf leather... My SA said creases are apparently "deadly" on this material.....:Push:

Oh really? Define deadly? Sorry they don't sell much of these in my local store so they don't have information.

I really don't know :shrugs: She said something about the leather getting all wrinkled, and thus the "smooth" effect of the Miroir will be destroyed.
It's just that I remember Michelle got hers and after I started to like hers more and more (even though at first I kinda dissed them:sweatdrop: , sorry). So I did ask about getting them and my SA told me not to..... I guess some things are subjective ya know? perhaps what SHE thought was "deadly" is not exactly true for me/you. Anyway, enjoy your new shoes:yes:

I believe deadly means that the leather is very prone to creases. Example is the part where you bend the shoe, creases will form and it will be permanent and very obvious. Love your shoe but was too expensive for my blood. Enjoy. :smile: