Gold LV lock

^ lol i sold my lv shopping bags/boxes on ebay.. people bought them for sure! omg that reminds me, i once gave one of my girlfriends an LV goodie, (this was a while ago), and the SA didnt give me an extra bag, so i bought one on ebay.. and it was from a seller by night, but by day he was a sargent police officer! LOL! i was soooo scared cuz we agreed to meet up to exchange the bag/money.. and it felt so weird. LOL.

You need to be cautious about doing that. A lot of people will use the authentic packaging to make their fake auctions look more real. I would hate to know that I participated in a scam, even if it was indirectly. I would think the majority of people looking for those types of items on ebay probably don't have the best of intentions for them anyway...

You need to be cautious about doing that. A lot of people will use the authentic packaging to make their fake auctions look more real. I would hate to know that I participated in a scam, even if it was indirectly. I would think the majority of people looking for those types of items on ebay probably don't have the best of intentions for them anyway...

yeah i dont do that anymore, but i was naive back then, so i just really wanted to get rid of extra stuff in my room.

frozen-ebay killed my auction TWICE for selling my storage box and bag (my speedy never gets boxed, it's the daily driver and is always out, and I have one for each book , agenda refill and god knows what else little stuff i get) and they say its just 'making it easier for counterfeiters'.

yet, there are plenty of even fake shopping bags and boxes still up!

If you're a known customer of the store they should give you the padlock for free (that's what we do at least, we never sell them)...it's the most commercial and customerfriendly thing to do.