Gold hamptoms

1. To anyone that has the gold hamptons sateen: is this one that will get dirty easily? I am thinking of getting the hobo, I just love the gold.
    Thanks for any input.
    PR
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Complaint-Station

2. Do you have a picture?

3. I wanted the gold hobo but purchased the gold bag with the pockets because they were out of the hobo in gold.

gold hobo.jpg
  4. ^^ IF that's the bag you're talking about, it's pretty easy to clean. Just so water and mild soap does the trick.

5. I have the hobo and it does get dirty kinda easily, but its super easy to clean. Just grab a baby wipe and wipe away!

6. I heard about the baby wipe thing...You use it on the sateen matrials, right? Does it really work? I haven't bought a bag like that b/c I was worried it would get too dirty too.....I've had it w/ suede..NO MORE!! :heart: Emmy

7. Thanks for the babywipe tip. I will definitely try it. I used a shout wipe when I spilled some coffee I mind pink herringbone. The coffee came out but the herringbone is always getting lint and stuff on it. : (

8. Ok, I'm dumb, the sateen is what the Hamptons bags are made of right? If so, yup, and they work great, my white Hamptons hobo got really dirty when I brought it to work, and after cleaning it with baby wipes it looks fantastic!

You're quite welcome. Someone told me about that tip on LJ when I posted asking how to clean my white hobo.

9. Oh boo.. that's why I bought the black one because I was afraid of the other colours getting seriously dirty but that's way easy to clean !