Going to the Outlets During A Sale Is Like...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Ladies,

For those of you who shop the outlets during sales, you can relate. I thought we'd have a little bit of fun preparing for the big July 4th sales at the Outlets by coming up with some comparisons.

I'll go first.

Shopping at the Coach outlet during a sale is like wrestling with a hundred strangers over the last margarita in a dry county.

It's not pretty.:nuts:

My dad was in the military his whole life, and he'd tell me a war story. I'd counter with, "You wanna see combat? Try getting a hot handbag at Coach during a big sale!"

He's amused, but not totally buying the comparison.:nogood:

Ooh ooh.. I'll go...

Going to the Outlets during a sale is like being hunted down by lions because you have the last piece of good meat in your hands. :lol:

I was carrying a bag... it was the last one... and I had like four crazy lions chasing me around the store waiting for me to change my mind.

It was nuts.

Aww. You took mine. I was gonna say "Like being in Lion King during the stampede when Mufasa died".
Ooh ooh.. I'll go...

Going to the Outlets during a sale is like being hunted down by lions because you have the last piece of good meat in your hands. :lol:

I was carrying a bag... it was the last one... and I had like four crazy lions chasing me around the store waiting for me to change my mind.

It was nuts.

Ooh ooh.. I'll go...

It was nuts.

This is so true. I had found a coveted embossed leather bag, and I had FIVE ladies following me around hoping I'd put it down. I felt like I was being stalked!