Going to the LV store for the first time!

1. Hi everyone!! Thanks for all your advice on the Speedy vs. Alma. I am definitely going to get the Epi Red Speedy (not sure what size) but will look at the Alma for another color.

I am heading into Chicago to go to the LV Store for my very first time. Is there anything that I should absolutely check out? Accessories??

Yep, I'm an LV Newbie!

2. great choice :yahoo:
    maybe something inclusion :yes:

3. If you want a wallet that will last you a lifetime, check out some mono wallets!:idea:

4. Yeah, if I didn't just love having lots of little things, really my mono PTI would work forever, it's already 7 years old and still looks brand new!

5. How exciting! The red Epi Speedy is gorgeous!! Post pics as soon as you can!

6. Yay!! How exciting!!! :yahoo:

I still remember my first trip to the Louis Vuitton store!! It's so much fun!!!

7. you must be so excited!!!

good luck trying to walk outta there... LOL

:smile:

8. Have fun....good luck trying to walk out with just ONE thing!!! It never works!!!

9. WAPITY
    [​IMG]

10. Post pics later! : )

11. One thing I think I will get for sure is that keychain/coin purse I've seen. Looks very practical. Maybe a wallet - hmmmmm.....

12. How exciting! Have a wonderful day! So much to see and so much to want! :nuts:

13. Take a look at the Pochette Porte-Monnaie wallet from the groom collection in red--that'd be so cute with the red Epi speedy!

14. i wish that i was going! have a great experience!!!!!!

15. I remember my first trip... It was in the Beverly Center in California. The SA was impatient and avoided me when I complained that they hadn't given me a lock with my damier speedy... :sad:

Not a pleasant experience... or should I have expected that because I'm still an undergrad student?