Going to staples center!

1. Just found out I am going to see Garth Brooks there next weekend!!!!!!! I cant wait! I want to go to a Louis Vuitton store while I am in LA also so that makes it even better! I live in palm desert so I will leave early, but does anyone know which Louis Vuitton is somewhat close to the Staples center or which one in the general area they would recommend? Thanks!
  2. i'm not entirely sure (anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) but im pretty sure the closest lv is the one at rodeo drive!
  3. I don't really know how close this is, but I love love love the LV at Hollywood & Highland! Lots of cool stuff to see and they're super nice...if you go, ask for Phillip!
  4. ok thanks! I will try and check that one out!
  5. There is no LV super close... They are all about 30 minutes away from Staples Center. All the Los Angeles LV's are about 10-15 way from each other.

If you are only going to go to one I recommend going to Rodeo Drive. It is the biggest and nicest one in my opinion.

Here are the ones you can choose from:

Hollywood and Highland - probably the closest to Staples

Rodeo Drive - Biggest and Nicest

Saks on Wilshire - Walking distance from the Rodeo Drive LV

Century City - Small but never that busy. Easy to get help

Beverly Center - No special reason to go there. Usually busy and SA's are never that friendly. (The only reason I even go there it is only a few blocks from where I live and work)
  6. Thanks for the info! I have never been to the one on Rodeo Drive, maybe thats the one I will try....it would be nice to go there and see it!

7. FYI You know we are getting a store on El Paseo. Know it doesn't help you for this weekend, but.........................:yahoo: