Going To San Francisco

1. Can anyone tell me where to go for great designer deals.... I appreciate all your help!!!!:yes:

2. All my out-of-town fashionista friends hit Jeremy's whenever they're visiting SF.

3. I second that. Jeremy's is great. If you have the time, take a cab from Union Square to Russian Hill. CRIS on Polk and Broadway is a high end consigment store that carries a huge selection of designer clothing at cut rate prices. Brand new Manolos for $150, good.

4. Jeremy's is awesome, but they have a lot of savage items so it's a treasure-hunt.

Great Mall in Milpitas (about 45 minutes south of San Francisco) has NM Last Call Clearance Center and Off 5th Ave. (I shop there every week :p since it's only 15 minutes from my place.)

Gilroy (famous for garlic) outlet has more shops but is about 1.5 hour south, has Ralph Lauren, J Crew, BCBG, Max Azria, Max Studio, Coach.

There is also Napa Premium Outlet, which is an hour north. It's a hit or miss for me.

You can google them and see if you find anything interesting. Happy shopping!

5. I forgot Loehmann's on Sutter street. They get good stuff too, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart and so. Not a lot of purses though.

6. When will you be in San Francisco - alot of the sales should be starting so Union Square would be a great place to check out. There's a DSW shoe outlet and I've seen Prada bags and shoes there but it's hit or miss. Union Square will have Saks, Neimans, Macy's, Nordstrom and Bloomingdales and there's an Anthropology store on Market across from Nordstroms. I've found great deals on their sale racks. I think Nordstrom's half annual is 6/10.