Going to Paris

Have a great time in Paris:yahoo:

I am going to Paris on 22nd February. I am hoping that maybe by then Anthracite will be available in Paris?? I am not sure when 2007 2 colours come out.
Anyone know?:confused1:

Aw....I'm sooo jealous!!! I just LOVE Paris!! There's nothing like buying a handbag there! I've only bought BBags from Bal Paris but I know there are other great options - I'm not going back until the summer but I was there in September and it was as fabulous as always...have a fantastic time!!!!!

fromparis, where is Printemps located? Do they carry as much as BalParis does?

larnette, it's on Boulevard Haussmann, right next to Galeries Lafayette. Metro stop is Chausée D'Antin - Lafayette, I believe. Printemps has their own Balenciaga nook and when I went in November they had a few selections. But since it's sale time now, they could very well have brought out more stuff.

green_eggs are you in Paris now? How's the shopping going?

I have to agree with what the rest have said, Printemps shopping is the best and the SAs are very nice. I was even complimented on my French! hahahah... Do stop at Ladurée inside the department store for some macarons and other dessert items. Much less crowded than the ones at Champs Elysées and Rue Royale.

larnette, it's on Boulevard Haussmann, right next to Galeries Lafayette. Metro stop is Chausée D'Antin - Lafayette, I believe. Printemps has their own Balenciaga nook and when I went in November they had a few selections. But since it's sale time now, they could very well have brought out more stuff.

green_eggs are you in Paris now? How's the shopping going?

Thanks eucalyptic! I know exactly where that's at! Now, I jsut need to get back to Paris! ;)