Going to NYC, what LV store should I go to?

1. Hey Everyone,
    I'm going to NYC this weekend and wanted opinions on the best LV store to go to? I know they have one on 5th and one in Soho. Do they carry different items? Should I go to both stores?
    Thanks so much,
    VK

2. If you can I'd go to both store just for the fun of it- but if you can only go to one I'd highly recommend the 5th Avenue store. The selection is massive and walking up the stairs gawking at the different goods is fun.

3. I would go to the 5th one its huge! Also thats where all the good stores are located on that block and the surrounding ones so you don't have to walk very far.

4. I'd definitely visit the LV on 5th.. it'll be an experience you'll never forget!!! :nuts:

5. I agree with the others, if you can go to both it is worth it. However, if time is of the essence don't miss the 5th Ave. store it is breathtaking!

6. Thanks so much for the suggestions. 5th it is!
    Oh I'm so excited!!!! :yahoo:

7. 5th for sure. and not Soho. All the sa's seemed sorta uptight and tired. even so far as snotty. *rolls eyes*

Have fun @ 5th!

8. The one on 5th has 3 floors according to my Dh. Where is the one in soho?

9. Soho is 2 floors, the first floor is small and narrow, the lower floor is where it's at, they have clothes and handbags.

163 Mercer Street. It's btwn Prince and Spring i think. a couple of blocks west from broadway.

10. 5th!

11. Vk have a great time. I'm going to be downtown the week after so. I"m going to check out the Soho one. Thanks for the directions Luxeluxe.

12. go to the one on 57th and 5th! =) Have fun!

13. 5th! It's huge and the people there are so friendly :biggrin:

14. You should check out the LV at Macy's on 34th street! I love that store.

15. Have to say the staff at LV on 5th are friendlier than the London Bond Street store and really went out of their way to help me :smile: