Going to LV Sat., help me decide ladies???

1. Hi all,

Well, taking another trip up to LV on Saturday, here is my questions:

Okay, I am thinking about the Damier Sayela PM (if I can fit it on my shoulder), the Mono Mini Looping, or the Vernis Houston. I really want to find a shoulder bag I like but haven't been happy with one yet. I tried the Popincourt Haut but didn't like it. Also have had the Cabas Piano, didn't like that either.

I am small, 5'2" and 105lbs. So I don't like the big bags cause they just look to big for me.

Any opinions are greatly appreceiated!!!

2. I love Damier Saleya..it's roomy and worry free. I vote for Saleya, you are tiny, you can fit over the shoulder easily.

3. ^^Thanks bags!! I hope you are right cause if I can get that baby over my shoulder, she is coming home with me.....along with a few other things!!!!

I think I am starting to prefer the damier over the monogram, can that be??

4. Love the saleya pm. Can I ask what you didn't like about the popincourt?

5. ^^ I didn't like the handles of the popincourt haut. I got so used to hand held bags that those long straps drove me nuts! Getting in and out of the bag, it was like.....straps everywhere!!!! ha ha, I think I'm a hand-held bag girl now!

6. saleya pm is hot

7. Hmmm...I've been eyeing the PH for awhile now! Thanks for the info!

8. Look forward to see the pics
    I feel the same way about mono bags. I am kinda sick of mono bags and prefer damier now. I don't plan on getting more mono unless it's really..really special.

9. I really like the vernis houston!

10. ooooh... a LV trip! I also vote for the Saleya PM! It's dual purpose... handheld or on the shoulder!

The houston is gorgeous, but for sure that'll be a shoulder bag...

Happy Shopping T!

11. I'm in the exact same dilemma as you Traci! What to buy this weekend? ARG!

12. Thanks ladies! I am really hopeing I can get that Damier Sayela over my shoulder! It's just so cute looking!!

13. I was going to say the houston, but you said you didn't like big bags and the houston is pretty big...

The saleya is super nice too :smile:

14. I'd go for the Damier Sayela PM

15. Well I'm going to try the Houston on for sure, I've always liked that bag, it's so pretty!