2. Damier Azur Speedy 25

3. Damier Azur Saleya PM

4. Vernis Perle Reade PM

5. Vernis Hazelnut Reade PM

6. Mono Batignolles Horizontal

7. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My friend is getting her tax return back this week and wants to go buy her first LV so of course I want to go with her and I definitely want to buy something, but I have no idea what! So help me out...

• Damier Papillon 26
    • Damier Azur Speedy 25
    • Damier Azur Saleya PM
    • Batignolles Horizontal
    • Vernis Perle OR Hazelnut Reade PM
    I'm worried about the Vernis because I don't want it to get dirty and there's no closure. I love the Azur but does it match a lot of things? The Saleya is a little more money that I want to spend but if I try it on and love it I'll just splurge for it :smile:

I already have a mono Speedy 30 and Damier pochette so what do you think would be a good next choice?

My budget is about $750 so if you have any other ideas please let me know. :smile: Thanks guys!

2. Damier Pap 26!

I love Damier and the Pap!

3. I would choose the Azur Saleya or the BH...hmm...between this two I would get the Saleya.

4. BH, because it's pratical and a good 1st bag I think.

5. I would get the BH! I love that bag! I like Damier alot, but I'm not yet sold on the Azur.

6. I'd get sth. Azur :yes:

7. BH definatley!!! LVove azur but as you said it doesnt go with a lot of things! you have some damier so get some mono x

8. Damier Speedy 25 or a Popincourt would be so adorable!!

9. Mono BH.

10. Mono BH a very versatille bag that you'll use often!

11. I agree - Mono BH - It's a wonderful bag!

12. Either Azur Saleya or BH is great choice b/c you dont' have any shoulder bag, was about to go w/Azur, but since you think Azur is harder to wear than mono, definitely go w/BH, especially the pirce has been dropped. Have fun in the store!

13. Saleya or the Batignolles Horizontal!

14. I'd go for the Mono BH. It's within your budget and the bag is totally awesome!

15. I went for Mono BH and was surprised that many also agreed! I love that bag.