Going to LA for the weekend, where should I shop.

1. Haven't been to LA since the most important in California was Mickey Mouse.

Need help will be stayin downtown at the Westin Bonaventure but have no idea where to go shopping.

Not looking for the normal Chanel, Dior, Vuitton store.
    I want to find the stores than no other place has.

HELP please. Leaving tomorrow, will be back Monday
  2. bump
  3. i LOve melrose ave, there are so many inexpensive stores with the BEst outfits!!and they clothes are not even poor quality!! i LOVE the Trading Stores in LA!! Crossroads Trading is my absolute favorite store in LA, its in west hollywood~~
  4. Everywhere and anywhere.
    Seriously, LA has all the best places to shop no matter your budget. Kitson is a nice place to shop. They have super cute things for kids and adults. It's unique because it's only found in LA.
  5. Robertson down in LA is great.. they have Lisa Kline there, Kitson, etc.!
  6. Robertson has all the trendy stuff and is good for celeb spotting. If you want designers, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills or The Beverly Center Mall (La Cienaga and Beverly) are both good choices.

Melrose is fun (isn't Marc Jacobs near there?) and Main St. in Santa Monica for hippie chic.
  7. Yup, Melrose and Robertson Blvd. are the best. Also, if you like cupcakes, be sure to get some from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
  8. DEFINITELY go to melrose, santa monica promenade, the beverly center, grove, sunset, and robertson for shopping!
    Pink's Hot Dogs and Sprinkles and Beard Papas are a must!

9. ^How could I forget about the Beverly Center??? I love that place too lol!
  10. 3rd street between fairfax and la cienega (i.e. between the grove/farmer's market and the beverly centre/loehman's)

so many excellent stores: hilary rush, ethel, em & co. scout, sigerson morrison, aero & co, flght 001, satine, vintage shops, consignment shops, etc.

also places for lunch: toast, the little door next door, doughboys cafe, quality, AOC, etc.

also very close to the robertson street shopping

looove it!!!

also really like abbott kinney blvd. and main street in the venice beach area

and montana blvd around 16th street in santa monica
  11. Love to hear a report of all the shopping you did.
  12. ITA. Rodeo Drive is a must! Just because you hear about it all the time and you might just see some celebs! :tup:
    Which reminds me...I haven't been to Hermes in a while.