Going to "borrow" the Madison Patent Bag

1. I kind of took the plunge and "borrowed" this bag from Beg, Borrow or Steal. It's my first time doing this so I don't know if I will like using the service or not. But it is a great way to "test" out a bag before committing big bucks. My last big spurge was the LV Manhatten, I only used it 2x because the bag is so heavy! I spent $1300 in cash for a bag that I don't like. Boy was my hubby mad!

Going to Vegas so I thought I would look cool, lol. Maybe I will win enough to get me my own bag.
  2. Please let us know how you like the service, does it come clean is the price reasonable ect.. thanks
  3. are u borrowing the small one or the bigger one? it's really cute! the bigger one holds lots of stuff (cuz it's like an accordion bag with two pkts) and not too heavy at all. hope u like it! :tup:
  4. i think i got the small one because it's labeled on the website as the "evening" bag. i will post my experience with my "rented" purse, hopefully its a good one!

after i posted, i found the thread about bag, borrower, steal and i definitely can see the pros and cons of using their services. for me, i like the idea of trying on a bag to see if it fits before i go and commit to buying it. i have too many handbags sitting in my closet because i didn't like it after a month or so. plunking down $1500-$3000 is a big chunk of money!!!
  5. Let us know how it goes!
  6. good luck and have fun in vegas.
  7. Came back from Vegas and had a great time! Bad news is that BBS did not send my purse in time. I had asked for 2 day delivery but it was sent Ground by mistake. So I called and cancelled. They are going to refund my money. I took my cute little red Dior evening bag to Vegas and it worked well. Went to Chanel at Bellagio and got to touch the white classic flap...oww so pretty. Too bad I can't afford the $2k price tag :sad:

I will try BBS again and post my experience!
  8. Beg, Borrow or Steal - maybe it should be .... Bad Bag Service...bummer it did not arrive on time.:tdown:
  9. purrrfect, LOL!! you are too funny, I am laughing so hard it hurts!!!

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  11. I really recommend the service "From Bags to Riches." I work with the lady who runs the service, she is very kind and very on top of her business.