Going on a EURO TRIP, need some help!

Make sure you visit Herculeum when going to Pompeii it suffered the same fate but there is less tourism there so it is a little more intact than Pompeii. I haven't been myself yet but I hear it is amazing

chloehandbags, oh how unlucky! its going to be so hard to tour around when it's raining. so i guess i really need to bring boots! actually...i dont have any comfy boots, maybe i could purchase a pair when i get there. What brand or kind do you suggest that i can wear not only in Europe but in Asia as well, like for warmer weather...Thanks!:yahoo:he he sorry too excited!

Cece31, thanks!:smile: Will bring my umbrella and raincoat!

GerGirl,
thanks for the link! ughh...rain again! heck! I will not let the rain ruin my trip! he he Thanks for the advice

Label Addict,
sounds interesting, will do!:yes: Thanks!

Depends where you´re going. It has rained in Finland for a couple of days, but at the same time it´s also warm. I guess the other scandinavian countries have pretty much the same climate now. So stuff that you can add up and take off. Like a t-shirt/tank top, comfortable shoes, a warmer shirt (no need for wool :lol:)

I was reading the previous posts and I was thinking that I wish it was 30-31 degrees here! I live in Greece and it's very hot these days (38-40!!!)
Anyway, I know you're not visiting Greece but the weather here is very similar to Italy and everyone is saying that the heat will continue in September too:Push:

well considering I live in a tropical country, the Philippines, i get normally 32 degrees celsius of heat everyday, on hot days it goes up to 36! so the warmer places wouldn't be a problem. Ooh, I guess that also goes for the countries where it's raining a lot right now...I live in a place that has only two seasons in a year - sunny/rainy he he. :P