Going Nuts Waiting for My Balenciaga's!

1. Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker but finally joined especially after I've purchased 2 B Bags today in the colors of Marine and White.. I feel like I'm waiting for 2 adopted children to arrive! I'm literally climbing the walls waiting in anticipation :nuts::nuts: Normally I wear Gucci or Chanel.. but after seeing Katie Holmes green bag I've been on a Balenciaga mission.

Time is DRAGGING like never before and I won't be right until I have them in my possession! Please keep me occupied.. talk to me ladies!

2. Ooh, congrats! Did you get the Day styles or what?

3. Hi Glimmer I got the part time bag and the brief bag. I will probably get a 3rd after I get the email about what Balenciaga's green looks like as there was some confusion about my definition of green and their definition of green.

I'm so excited I could just spit!

4. GREAT CHOICE!!! I love those!

5. congrats!

6. Congrats and welcome to the addiction........there will be more!

7. :yahoo: Congrats And Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

8. Katie's bag is vert gazon, or grass green

there's nothing like the day the packages arrive!

9. I feel your pain, Girl! The waiting is the worst . . . .

10. Ok - I need more specifics - which hardware are you getting ... and which color in which style? ;)

Where did you first see Katie's bag?

11. I hate having to wait for goodies to arrive

12. Welcome and get ready for an expensive addiction!:yahoo: Please post pics when they arrive.

13. :welcome: welcome to the world of bbags! and congrats on ur new purchases!

14. Can't wait to see the pics! Congrats and hope they arrive soon.

15. Congratulations! Welcome to the world of Balenciagas. What styles did you get?