Going Crazy!!! Need Everyone's Help ASAP!!

1. I can't make up my mind on which purse I want!! It is between the White Baby Coco Cabas and the White Jumbo Cavair Classic Flap!!! If I get the flap I need to order it tonight b/c of the price increase. But if I get the cabas I'm going to wait until March to get it! What would you do and why?? I love them both!!!
  2. I have the white baby cabas, so I'd pick the cabas. I'm scared to use it because it's white, but spring is nearing. So she'll get her use soon enough.
  3. Definently the jumbo flap. I love mine it's timeless and gorgeous,and practical!
  4. white jumbo caviar pls...quick b4 the hike...
  5. It looks totally great on you :nuts: . You make the bag much more attractive!

*** I like Cabas more than classic flap. ***
  6. I know! it looks amazing on her! Her and I are about the same size and I think the bag would look good on me too!! kittenslingerie you gave the cabas an extra point lol and making this decision even harder!:crybaby:
  7. I think Cabas is a big Hit recently but Classic Flap will be forever. Anyway, I don't care about the classic point. I love trendy style. I also own a baby cabas in white and then I think of buying a flap (later) :push:
  8. Thanks. I love the large roomy size and the leather is so soft.
  9. i love my white caviar flap bag ~ classic style ~ the cabas is beautiful but you can definately use the classic one 10 yrs from now.
  10. I was having the same decision a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to decide between black Baby Cabas...or Red Caviar flap. I ended up deciding to waitlist for the red caviar flap because I always wanted a red flap! Anyhow, I'm going to say white Jumbo caviar flap, just because I LOVE it in white.
  11. ITA!! :smile:
  12. jumbo is a classic.

i love both though
  13. Jumbo+1! I love classic flaps~
  14. I love the white baby cabas. However, I would say get the white caviar flap because the price is going up & it is timeless.
  15. Jumbo CLassic for sure !!! It's not a "it" bag, but it will last FOREVER!