Goin to the 'World'

1. Yay! :yahoo:

:p I'm too excited about my trip that I have to post a thread about it. Tomorrow DH and I are flying to Orlando at midnight. Don't ask me why the airline flies at such inconvenient times..:push: We're glad that we managed to steal the last few first class seats for the lengthy ride. :smile:

I probably won't be on tPF during the trip, although I'm bringing my laptop so I might log on occasionally if I'm not having too much fun. :p

See you in 11 days! :tup:

-Will post pics when I get back!-

2. OMG! :nuts: Your trip is finally here! You're going to have SO MUCH fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
  3. have fun!
    im going on the 10th of september for my SOs birthday. i cant wait, i havent been to WDW for years.
  4. Have fun! I can't wait to see your pics. I've haven't gone yet, but want to. If you see Winnie the Pooh, tell him hi for me.
  5. Wow, enjoy!!! last first class tickets too boot!!! Pictures are a must!! Have a fab holiday!!xx
  6. I went last month! You'll have an AMAZING time!
  7. Have fun!
  8. Wow! Have lots of fun and take lots and lots of pictures!!!!!
  9. Have fun!!
  10. Have a great time!
  11. Aw thanks everyone! I'm going to miss everyone. :crybaby:

I will say hello to Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and everyone else for everyone at tPF. :yes:

I am very ready for this trip. I did so much planning and I'm pretty sure everything will go as planned. I already got my facial, mani, pedi, songs downloaded onto iPhone, etc.

Now if only I was done PACKING...

12. have fab wish I could go to Disney world I love it!!
  13. Just wanted to say bye to everyone before I leave for the airport in a few hours. Bye everyone!

Pictures will be posted. Promise. :happydance: