Godiva.Com Sale 50% Off Select Items

1. THANKS!! I didn't think there would be another 50% off until July. Woo hoo! Two more boxes of decadent sin on the way! :devil:

2. Prada Psycho.......after logging onto your rainbowsbridge site.....I am still trying to contain my tears! Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story with me. Never having experienced the bond with an animal that your family obviously shared with Sam, brings me to the realization that I missed something truly wonderful. I absolutely love dogs, however, and know in my heart that if I had one as loving as Sam that he would have stolen my heart! I hope that you don't mind, but I emailed the site to many of my friends, whom I am certain will be as moved as was I!

3. Thanks for sharing this. :smile: I sent a belated Vday box to my mom.

4. Thanks so much, bagachondriac. I did see your note in Sam's guestbook and it was SO sweet! Feel free to mention it to anyone. Rainbows Bridge a wonderful place!:heart:

HEY, we're neighbors! I'm west of Charlotte! You need to come to our next tPF party at Southpark. Last month's was a blast. And to keep on topic, maybe will congregate at the GODIVA SHOP this time. :yahoo:

5. yeah! who needs actual lunch when you can go get godiva?! :nuts:

6. ^^^ :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. Thanks for the tip. Diet will need to wait!!:yes: