"God Warrior" Daughter Dies In Car Crash

1. "God Warrior" Perrin's Daughter Dies in Car Crash

Posted Sep 27th 2007 11:53AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: TV
    .home-page-only {display:none;}Marguerite Perrin, the God-obsessed shrew who infamously lost it on FOX's "Trading Spouses," after returning to her family, has lost her daughter Ashley in a car crash.
    Ashley Perrin, 25, was driving on Interstate 55 in Ponchatoula, La., reports the Hammond Star, when her minivan hit a guard rail. According to cops, Ashley "was ejected" from the vehicle and died at the scene, but the cause of the accident is unknown. Ashley leaves an 8-year-old daughter.

The victim's mother is best known for her "God Warrior" ranting, particularly trying to throw FOX cameras out of her house when she returned to her family, and initially refusing to accept the $50,000 prize money -- because it was "tainted" and "dark-sided."

That is so sad. My prayers are with the family during this time.
  2. Wow even though that lady was totally insane, I still feel really badly for she and her family as they go through this difficult time.

That is a very sad story and I wish them nothing but the best.
  3. Wow. That's so sad... My condolences to the family.
  4. horrible
  5. Yes, very terrible. I hope that woman's faith supports her and her family during this hard time.
  6. OMG how sad.
  7. aw, that's so sad. :cry:
  8. ohhhh...that really is sad. ..that poor little girl left behind...what a horrible tragity.
  9. Oh gosh, that's really terrible. It's really inappropriate for them to call the mother a "shrew" when writing about the death of her daughter.
  10. this is so sad :sad: i read it yesterday on ONTD and my heart goes out to all of them esp her daughter :sad:
  11. aw this is horrible. That woman was kinda nuts but I wouldn't wish that to anyone :sad:

Her daughter seemed nice on the show too...