Goach and Kathy all in one day

I saw those same GAG (God-Awful-Goach:smile: suitcases at Ollie's Bargain Outlet (buying cheap art supplies for my kids LOL) and I was all outraged at the fact that they were in there, proudly on display. YUCK!!

I'm a true television shopping addict. I watch all the channels pretty much, and imagine my horror when I changed channels one day and these were on the screen:

http://www.shopnbc.com/SearchM/Default.aspx?page=LIST&cm_sp=ApparelZ1-_-AllHandbags-_-062707&category=Apparel%20and%20Accessories|t330&prop=Handbags|281&prop=Mary%20Frances|354&catprop=354&cm_re=Z3-_-Cat-_-Mary%20Frances&track=281

Mary Frances, Kathy Van Zeeland, and Sharif must all be the long lost love children of Liberace and Cher.

Holy cow! My eyes, my eyes!! Tell me people are not spending that much money on those bags! :confused1:

OMG!! You guys I just spent the last hour re-reading this thread and the Fun With Kathy. When I first saw her bags at Macys I thought JUICY ON ACID. Or worse.

And ya just had to go there and discuss quaker factory? I had never heard of it...now i have horror visions of shirts with wheat stalks on them. I couldn't take it anymore, LOL.

I hereby nominate this and the Fun with Kathy threads for the TPF HALL OF FAME!!!

Everyday when I go to work, I have to walk through the lovely Boscov's department store where they proudly have a HUGE display of KATHY! It is gross, and basically ruins my day before it even starts!

I love coach bags ive got quite a few but the girls at work think they are cool with their goach bags they tell me why pay those high price tags when the knock offs are just as good * see they never had a real coach * until then they will never understand us ..

OMG!! You guys I just spent the last hour re-reading this thread and the Fun With Kathy. When I first saw her bags at Macys I thought JUICY ON ACID. Or worse.

And ya just had to go there and discuss quaker factory? I had never heard of it...now i have horror visions of shirts with wheat stalks on them. I couldn't take it anymore, LOL.

I hereby nominate this and the Fun with Kathy threads for the TPF HALL OF FAME!!!

Hahah! Hilarious!

db77_12.JPG

I got this off of ebay but it the auction says "Authentic" like somebody is making fake Kathy's. Who is the fake Kathy maker and what kind of crack are they smokin'.

I wonder how much a fake Kathy would cost. 50 cents is the highest I would be willing to haggle for that.

I saw Goach visors (yes, VISORS) at a frickin' CARDSMART! My bf actually pointed them out. Nasty!!

LOL! I spent 10 very grueling days in Ft. Lauderdale last Feb on business and the IT guy I worked with wore a khaki GOACH crusher hat every freakin' day:Push:. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Some one should have warned me about those KAthy bags that is jsut a whole new level of ugly ! and Tacky ! The bag would look good with some frosty 1980's hair anda pair of stirup pants !