GM Agenda

All the Chanel stores i called in Europe (Paris, London, Manchester, Glasgow) said that they would take all cards. I got mine through Luxury-alliance.ch after a friendly tip from a fellow PFer.

Thanks Rose! Yes, I saw that on luxury alliance's website and thought how stunning that colour is! Congrats again!

I am searching EVERYWHERE FOR THIS AGENDA!!! My SA at Bal Harbour is holding a Vermillion Epsom for me...I am not sure about the red though! It NEEDS to be durable & I would LOVE orange...but the only orange in the inventory was Evercalf...I would kill that thing!!! LOL

I am searching EVERYWHERE FOR THIS AGENDA!!! My SA at Bal Harbour is holding a Vermillion Epsom for me...I am not sure about the red though! It NEEDS to be durable & I would LOVE orange...but the only orange in the inventory was Evercalf...I would kill that thing!!! LOL

My SA in NYC is holding a cyclamen for me (I have not called to cancel yet and will not till Monday when I see her). She is holding both a zip and a non zip version (epsom) for me. PM me if you are interested in any of these:heart: I could also check to see if she has an orange when I see her on Monday.

ps, Lux All has a small agenda in orange (no zip)

how about turquoise -- there's a beautiful one on ebay from a seller whose name you will recognize . . . :yes:

eBay: Auth. Hermes Globe Trotter Turquoise Zip Agenda Chevre (item 180034774738 end time Oct-07-06 13:54:17 PDT)

Ordered it:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and I am now on a Hermes ban....well after I pick up my tweedee :shame: on Monday.........

Here are some pics of my agenda, posing :love: , before she was put on a flight to the US:

Rose, that's a pretty color! i would love to have a lilach/purple hue inside my H bag! post pics again when it gets in! :wlae:

Aww you're sweet DQ ;) -- the turquoise is the large one just to note....

not really -- i'm trying to get someone else to buy it so i don't. it's killing me because i JUST bought a cyclamin epsom over the weekend . . . and i so would have bought this instead. :crybaby: however, being an incurable glutton, i now want this one TOO! (and the matching birkin you had listed a few weeks ago -- turquoise is yummy.)