global warming

1. Thanks for the website - a big concern of mine - along with Avian flu. We have to protect the planet for our children and grandchildren.
  2. There is no such thing as global warming. The earth goes through iceage cycles. So, we're either in one or not. We can't really do anything about it, it's due to the earth's position.
  3. Purseluva, you crack me up!:lol:
    There is never a grey area for you is there! It's always black and white!

I happen to agree with you here though based on the research I did in my undergrad studies in earth sciences and I think the only concession I could make is that we may have speeded things up a bit. But I know people are passionate about their beliefs on this one.
    And hey, it sure doesn't hurt to clean up our planet!
  4. yes, so we might as well pour chemicals straight into the soil and burn plastic for warmth! whee!
  5. So agree !! :amuse:
  6. I'm not saying destory our planet or pollute, because as you said we can speed things up, but that's it. We're speeding things up! :lol: It's not really global warming, it's global cooling. ;) I know this from my geos class. Just basically, don't feel too bad or go too nutty. The earth's temp is always changing because of our position and the water mass.
  7. good lord.