Glazed lambskin clutch wallet - have you seen yet?

^It's not one flat color. You kinda have to see it IRL to understand. It's glazed so it's got a bit of sheen to it, the same way that the Modern Chain glazed leather is. VERY nice. It doesn't scratch easily like lambskin, although it is very smooth and not pebbly like caviar. It seems very durable. :yes: I would get it if not for the insane price tag.

okay ladies!
i canceled my orders because i just found out from you guys that it is llama skin! eeps! i first thought they were lambskin ! even my SA thought it was so i asked her to double check for me. I CANNOT justify myself using a llama skin wallet.!!.. the colors are really nice though!

^Mhmm I thought it was glazed lambskin as well when I saw it. The wallets are really gorgeous, but I agree, something about the idea of llama skin kinda weirds me out (although I guess I'm a hypocrite since I love leather).

^Mhmm I thought it was glazed lambskin as well when I saw it. The wallets are really gorgeous, but I agree, something about the idea of llama skin kinda weirds me out (although I guess I'm a hypocrite since I love leather).

i know what you mean.. the colors are to die for but llama skin?? i don't know and i am a hypocrit as well i dont even eat meat! yet i love leather bags?? anyways i am going to go to the store again and look at the box/ tag whatever myself cause i would get it if it was glazed lambskin!

i know what you mean.. the colors are to die for but llama skin?? i don't know and i am a hypocrit as well i dont even eat meat! yet i love leather bags?? anyways i am going to go to the store again and look at the box/ tag whatever myself cause i would get it if it was glazed lambskin!
It is llama skin. I was just at Chanel 4 hours ago, and I picked it up saying wow I love this glazed leather! An SA overheard me and told me it was actually llama skin. I was kinda of shocked. I then looked at the price tag and ran away. lol.