Glad PF is back!!

So glad that PF is back. Last night in the absense of PF, I cleaned my room twice, did all the laudry and took out all the trash. I'm running out of things to do!! :lol:

god i was so bored, i played with my neopets (i'm trying to stay up to date with my nieces) forever, then went on V6P (which.. doesn't circulate/rotate as fast as TPF), and went on myspace and xanga.. i was so bored..

bored enough that i let my bunny run around for almost 2.5 hours. lol.

omg hahahha I know! I kept refreshing like crazy, I freaked out cause it says something like maybe my password is wrong and its missing some file, I didn't know how else to kill time that I actually managed to clean up my room! :biggrin:

Baggaholic said:
Yuppers! It was down! I had to go to sleep early last night because I was bored!!!

haha me too! i kept checking to see if it would come back up but then i gave up and went to bed. i am far too addicted to this board! :smile:

It is a REALLY weird feeling to not see the page load... or have it say that the forum is shut down. Ughh! I am not productive when it is down... I just stare at my screen instead until it comes back up!