Glace Zippers Tote @ Saks - grey or brown?

1. Has anyone seen the Glace Zippers Tote in ARDESIA-TALCO @ Saks in person? It looks cream, grey and black on the website. But I have also seen this bag @ Neimans and it is in gradations of brown. If you have seen it, what colors is it and what did you think?

2. I did not see ARDESIA-TALCO @ Saks but I love it after seeing it at NM in Cali!! it was gorgeous.. and I am thinking to have it :smile:

3. I've had it in my hot little hands. :graucho:

It's a very, very weird color to describe. It's sort of a brownish gray. I posted some pics of it before I sent it back. Let me see if I can scare them up for you and post them here. Heaven knows, those Saks and NM stock shots are the pits! :yucky:

Here ya go. It's post #7 on this thread.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/and-behind-door-number-one-we-have-171081.html

4. Prada Psycho -

Thank you so much for the pics - that is a great help. I still may order it and see for myself. At least if I like the size/shape I can always go with the plain black. I just thought it looked kind of interesting in the multi tonal. I agree though, if you are not feeling it, you are not feeling it.

Many thanks for your input.

5. I have a Glace Zipper in FUMO. I loved the TALCO and had ordered it but it seems the Prada salesperson didn't get it right. They sent the fumo but i didnt send it back to exchange i figured i liked it just as much.Its a grey to black shading, the talco has a more nude-ish brown shade to it.

6. Grey to black is exactly what I want. Do you mind sharing where you got it? I am a little confused because Ardesia means grey in Italian so I was hoping that it was grey. Bergdorf and NM even call it "Grey Degrade" but it clearly looks brown on their websites. I love that you have one that goes to black - that sounds perfect!! Do you love it??

7. I have this bag. At the top it is a creamy white, fades to sort of an elephant grey (purplish undertones if that makes sense), then it goes black. I love that it has both gold and silver hardware, and I love that if I put the strap on the longest setting I can wear it as a messenger bag. On the shortest setting, it is a nice shoulder bag.

8. Thanks Triplets05 -
    I appreciate you responding and so glad you love it. In fact, that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Is that the ARDESIA-TALCO color?

9. ARDESIA-TALCO is the color of the one in the thread I posted.

10. Yep, my card says Ardesia+Talco

11. Thank you both!!! I hope I like it, and I really appreciate your help and input.