Giving out your passwords to friends

I wouldn't give out my password to anyone... not even my SO. I may have given my sister my password in the past to look something up, but that was a loooong time ago... I usually change them every so often anyway, so it doesn't really matter. If a friend asked to see someone else's myspace account because it's set to private, I'd just tell him/her to add that person? No need to go through a third party... if the person didn't want that friend seeing their information, there must be a reason for it.

However, I do have access to certain accounts belonging to some of my family members... I don't abuse it, though. I guess they just trust me with their passwords.

You totally did the right thing, it's a pretty bad idea to give passwords out to others. Especially if you use that password for other things too like banking, MSN etc you never know what trouble it might cause!

I'd give it out. But, I'm a trusting pesron, and, until I have reason to no longer trust someone, then, it stays that way. Then again, the only people that would ask me are my close frends, and no joke, they're all like 2nd family to me.

Heck, half of them know my pin # lol. We're all pretty close I guess and PWs and stuff just don't matter to us lol.

I don't share my passwords with anyone. My friend once tried to show me her friend's myspace profile, but it was private...so she just gave me her password and told me to log in and see :wtf: I was taken by surprise as to how lax she was about it....especially when it wasn't that hard to copy the URL of the image file and then link it to me! :roflmfao: