Givenchy Pandora

Has anyone had any issues with their pandoras? I bought a brand new one from Saks and not even one month in, the corners started to wear. The sales associate said it may have been a faulty bag or if may have been damaged before I even bought it so I was able to exchange it at at the store but now I'm scared to use it. I can understand it happening if you have it for a few years but I only used it 3 times! Any thoughts/what have been your experiences with the bag? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I think you must have gotten a defective one! I have the charcoal mini (is this what you have? Looks similar to your pics) and it has been my daily bag for the past 4 months - wear it to pick up kids, to the store, to the park, to the farmers market - and the corners are just fine. I did not treat and I def do not baby it.

I got a 4th Pandora, this time a Pandora Pure Mini Satchel and again I must say all Pandoras so far are just the best size/room bags you can buy. The Mini Pandoras fit more than many medium bags from other Designer. And yesterday I used the medium Pandora as a one night away bag, including pyjama etc small bottle of water and everything you need in every handbag.

Plus they are super stylish. To me, as a big Tom Ford and LV fan, Givenchy is the best bag brand in the world. The Pandoras and Sharks are great in design and space/weight, you can't get anything better in the design/size/space range. Plus you can get bags for 50% off and more if you're lucky. I got my Pandora Medium Pepe for 890€, the Pepe Minis for 550€ each and the Pure Satchel Mini for 750€. Amazing quality and amaziong deals !

I really can recommend it to anybody out there!

@jsszhang

I have 3 Pepe Pandoras and all have the same issues. I don't think it's a defect but has something to do with the pepe leather. I don't care about it that much as the kind of leather looks used anyway. But if you don't like it you shouldn't get a Pepe Leather Givenchy.

Hi everyone!

I'm usually on the Balenciaga forum but have been intrigued by the Givenchy Pandora. Does anyone have this bag? What are the pros and cons? Does anyone know where I can find it within the US, preferably in NYC?

picture.php
I love the Pandora!!! I have three of them and I love that they are all very different than any other bag. I am not a Balenciaga fan they are everywhere. I do not like walking around with so many people carrying the same purse. The way the pandora lays on you is just the style of he bag. I love a slouchy comfy bag not a stiff formed bag like the Antigona. I sold mine just did not suit me. My latest love is the Valentino small messenger bag! Cant wait to break it out!

I love the Pandora!!! I have three of them and I love that they are all very different than any other bag. I am not a Balenciaga fan they are everywhere. I do not like walking around with so many people carrying the same purse. The way the pandora lays on you is just the style of he bag. I love a slouchy comfy bag not a stiff formed bag like the Antigona. I sold mine just did not suit me. My latest love is the Valentino small messenger bag! Cant wait to break it out!
Hi everyone!

I'm usually on the Balenciaga forum but have been intrigued by the Givenchy Pandora. Does anyone have this bag? What are the pros and cons? Does anyone know where I can find it within the US, preferably in NYC?

picture.php
Barney's is totally legit. Shop there all the time and have bought many bags. You will not have any problems.

^thanks sorry I forgot about authentication forums. posted this there already.
The 'EDIT' link doesn't show up in my last post and I cannot remove the post. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: shazzy quijano
Hi ladies! i am here because i have been lemming after a pandora for ages but have got distracted by bals. But spotted this lovely lady carrying a medium black pandora with so much style i though to look at this beauty again!
So what are you favourite colours? I loved the browns but i am not sure if i could live with the discolouration that tends to happen!

Hi ladies! i am here because i have been lemming after a pandora for ages but have got distracted by bals. But spotted this lovely lady carrying a medium black pandora with so much style i though to look at this beauty again!
So what are you favourite colours? I loved the browns but i am not sure if i could live with the discolouration that tends to happen!
xnb0iw.jpg

28s386x.jpg

My favorite color, chocolate. Photo not mine

I have burgundy and black, Iove them both, black obviously goes with everything but the burgundy one is very adaptable too. I'm carrying it today, attaching a pic I took earlier

image.jpg

pros: it's super casual, laid-back and not campy at all
goes with every outfit
cons: if you're looking for it to be structured like it is in the photos, it's not. it gets very soft quick (which i grew to love)
also, i find my leather stretched more on one side, and it's kind of bigger on one side now / lop sided a little. does anyone else have this problem?

edit: btw here's a picture of me with it
tumblr_od6efijlXW1r92496o1_500.jpg