Givenchy Pandora

I dont think you need to do anything to pepe leather, thats the beauty of it. Once or twice a year maybe a conditioning at most.
Thanks! I'm a little worried about the corners because I wear it crossbody when I'm doing a lot of walking. I'm worried about the corners wearing out since it'll be rubbing against my side. Any thoughts?

Hi ladies. I hope you can help me! I've purchased an old model Pandora in the medium and wanted to know whether the internal zip in the lining is meant to be a metal zip surrounded by a leather opening or just a standard non metal zip? Trying to assertain whether I purchased a dud or not.
Any help would be appreciated! TIA! Xx

Here's my new to me small Pandora pure in black. I got her for such a great price (she's the real deal!)
I used to own the large black Pandora in Pepe leather, but it just didn't suit my style (I've become more conservative in my old age, so prefer cleaner lines).

This bag was love at first sight!

oh this is love! :biggrin:
i am now thinking if i should go for the pandora pure with or without studs..

Thanks! I'm a little worried about the corners because I wear it crossbody when I'm doing a lot of walking. I'm worried about the corners wearing out since it'll be rubbing against my side. Any thoughts?

I use zelikovitz satin top coat for mine - just a light, light coat on the corners and the spots where it rubs against other surfaces.

Leather SOS regarding my new small Pandora in old pink, the bottom side of the main handle has these marks. I try to avoid touching the handles when my hands are wet or if they have lotion on them, but I guess there are instances when this happens?

9OQdS9r.jpg

Anyway, does anyone know what I can do to remove the marks? :smile:

Awesome! Isn't it always so much sweeter when it's on sale? :biggrin: I've been eyeing a mini but wondering if a small wouldn't be even better and yet still not too big - have you been able to compare at all?
I have found the mini to be more of an out to dinner type bag-the essentials. The small is working for me as an everyday bag.

Has anyone had any issues with their pandoras? I bought a brand new one from Saks and not even one month in, the corners started to wear. The sales associate said it may have been a faulty bag or if may have been damaged before I even bought it so I was able to exchange it at at the store but now I'm scared to use it. I can understand it happening if you have it for a few years but I only used it 3 times! Any thoughts/what have been your experiences with the bag? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• thumbnail_LRG_DSC04383.jpg
    thumbnail_LRG_DSC04383.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,014
  • thumbnail_LRG_DSC04384.jpg
    thumbnail_LRG_DSC04384.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,025