Givenchy Pandora

Hi everyone,

I have a question with regard to the small pandora.
Is it using YKK zippers like the medium one?
I just got a pre-owned small pandora, which weirdly has givenchy paris embossed underneath each zipper. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a YKK instead.

Also, for the lastest version of the care booklet, do they now come with simplified chinese translation as well? And for the Eng section, the "GIVENCHY" printed specially different from other text?

Thank you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from someone :smile:

picture.php

The amazing deal of from ssense! I can't believe!!

Hello, where do you find bags under the Givenchy website, its kinda hard navigating through the website. I tried to access the E-store, but it says it requires itunes but i have an android[emoji30]
I bought it from one of the boutiques-I called Madison Avenue and they shipped it to me.

Hello, where do you find bags under the Givenchy website, its kinda hard navigating through the website. I tried to access the E-store, but it says it requires itunes but i have an android[emoji30]

The Givenchy app is linked to Net a porter, the stock is the same - if you just want to see availability you could just check NAP. I don't know about other people's experiences though, but so far they have sent me 5 defective Givenchy shoes which have gone back and I'm waiting for Medium Antigona in black number 4. Purchase with care!

The Givenchy app is linked to Net a porter, the stock is the same - if you just want to see availability you could just check NAP. I don't know about other people's experiences though, but so far they have sent me 5 defective Givenchy shoes which have gone back and I'm waiting for Medium Antigona in black number 4. Purchase with care!
Oh my!!! So all of these defects were all from net a porter or somewhere else that these products were defectives?