Givenchy Chat Thread

I just noticed today and did a double take. It's great you ladies got a Givenchy forum! I hope to join soon with my first (preowned) Givenchy purchase today. I actually posted it on the "Authenticate This" thread a few days ago but have not heard back. Do you know if there is a way to contact an authenticator (or whether that's appropriate)? I apologize if this is not the right place to post this...

How exciting is this! I've been pushing for a Givenchy sub for almost a year now. I am so happy to see it is here!

We need a reference library! :nuts:

My head is racing..

this is great!! I am still waiting for my first pre-owned givenchy bag but I got into the brand because of the givenchy new line bag I saw in some of the shops. couldn't justify the purchase in the end but maybe I find it preowned at some point....

Good job DisCo for being the head cheerleader for this forum. I hope to eventually get around to sharing my givenchy collection.

Would love a Givenchy, but can anyone tell me if an Antigona brown croc stamped leather be shiny or dull? What should be the colour and fabric used in its lining? Purchased one from Ebay serial number is TU 0A3951660880.

I can't believe my eyes when I saw a Givenchy sub forum, this is awesome!!!

Thank you Vlad!!!
Also, Thank you DisCo and Littlerock, you gals have been great!!!

I can't express how much I love the pandora, it's my #1 bag at the moment!!! Just love this style!!!

Good job DisCo for being the head cheerleader for this forum. I hope to eventually get around to sharing my givenchy collection.

I can't believe my eyes when I saw a Givenchy sub forum, this is awesome!!!

Thank you Vlad!!!
Also, Thank you DisCo and Littlerock, you gals have been great!!!

I can't express how much I love the pandora, it's my #1 bag at the moment!!! Just love this style!!!

Awww shucks glad all our efforts paid off!! :biggrin:

Yey!!! We finally have our Givenchy forum!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks Vlad!!! :smooch:

It's so great to have a "home base"!! :woohoo:

How exciting is this! I've been pushing for a Givenchy sub for almost a year now. I am so happy to see it is here!

We need a reference library! :nuts:

My head is racing..

Hooray! Finally, a home for Givenchy lovers. When did this baby start up anyways? Right now I'm totally diggin on the Givenchy celebrities thread. :cool:

DisCo said:
Yey!!! We finally have our Givenchy forum!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks Vlad!!! :smooch:

Great job DisCo!! Just got my first givenchy and I'm just lovin' it!! I initially wanted an orange pandora but got a the black nightingale instead!! I'm glad I did! :biggrin:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum