GIVENCHY Antigona bags F/W 2011 - S/S 2012 Plus Reference Thread

Which skn is the most durable in Antigona bad that get very hard to scartch? For me I like goat skin the bright orange but not that sure aboiut it because I have never use goat skin before

I'd been thinking about the Nightingale for a long time now so went shopping for it today. When I got to the store and tried it on, I realised it was too similar to my Bal First in how casual they both looked! Even the SA agreed. However there was another bag on display which I desired even more...

Readers, I present to you my Antigona!

It is the small size in glorious goatskin leather.

beautiful!!!! how is the goatskin holding up? i've seen a couple of calf skin bags and they look like they scratch easily...how does the goat skin compare?

I am planning to get my very first Antigona and I have fallen in lover with this Tricolour version in Dark Violet/bright blue/brown combination. I think this is from the last season, does anyone know where can I still able to get this? I am looking for a medium size.

i'm also looking for this one!! it's beautiful :smile: if anyone sees it online, please let us know!!

I posted this in the ID thread a while back with no luck... Hoping maybe someone here can help me! :smile: Can anyone tell me the actual color/material name of Cameron's Antigona and if you have any idea where I might one? I just can't get this particular Antigona out of my head... ;)

cameron-diaz-and-givenchy-antigona-duffle-gallery.jpg

A shop window near Via Montenapoleone in Milan. Note how well the Antigona goes with the Louboutains!! :biggrin:
Trying to decide between this or a Celine Mini Dune.. Proving hard.

Attachments

• g.JPG
    g.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 4,383
mangopudding said:
Wow congrats it's beautiful!!! How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all! It was $1399 before taxes. Not sure what It would have been marked down to at Barney's but i loved it so much I had to have it! 😜