Givenchy

GIVENCHY Antigona bags F/W 2011 - S/S 2012 Plus Reference Thread

DisCo Posted By DisCo Posted Aug 11, 2011

1. Hello Ladies... THinking of getting a medium antigona... But I have a question here.. Is the leather of the bag easy to get scratched?

Thanks!! :smile:

2. Love it!

3. I just got mine in goat skin a week ago and it's been holding up really well so far. Apparently the shiny-finish ones are even less likely to get to scratches so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. ;)

4. does anyone know what size nicole richie has been seen with?? she makes me fall inlove with these bags

5. does anyone have an idea of the size/dimensions on the Lindestore website? They only have small and medium. Is that actually medium and large (as Barney's would describe them)? I emailed them but haven't heard back. I can't find any dimensions on their site.

Is there a really small size? I would hate to order the small and get a teeny-tiny bag :shrugs:.

6. don't count on me...
    but base on the price, i believe the one on lindestore are small and medium.

7. Thanks for posting! Love the tri-colored Antigonas!!

8. Does any know where I can possibly try on small antigona?
    I feel medium is too big of what I need.:confused1:

9. The tricolor is a darling?! is that a cream or white? :smile:

10. You are right about that..I found out apparently the small is 11" (L) x 9.5" (H) x 4" (D) and the medium is 13" (L) x 10" (H) x 7.5" (D).
    Someone mentioned the Barney's stated that 13" x 10" is the measurements for the medium Antigona and they seem to be accurate.
    I was hoping that the small would be a little bigger than 11" x 9.5"..sigh.

11. I'm in the same boat, the medium size is too big for me, does anyone know if Givenchy are making the small size anymore I can't seem to find it anywhere.

12. Small in khaki green available at reebonz now. RUN!!!

13. They're still producing the small, at least from what I've seen in Singapore. (:

14. Ok great thank you, it must just be limited to in store only and no small online.