GIVENCHY Antigona bags F/W 2011 - S/S 2012 Plus Reference Thread

1. Hello Ladies... THinking of getting a medium antigona... But I have a question here.. Is the leather of the bag easy to get scratched?

Thanks!! :smile:
  2. Love it!
  3. I just got mine in goat skin a week ago and it's been holding up really well so far. Apparently the shiny-finish ones are even less likely to get to scratches so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. ;)
  4. does anyone know what size nicole richie has been seen with?? she makes me fall inlove with these bags
  5. does anyone have an idea of the size/dimensions on the Lindestore website? They only have small and medium. Is that actually medium and large (as Barney's would describe them)? I emailed them but haven't heard back. I can't find any dimensions on their site.

Is there a really small size? I would hate to order the small and get a teeny-tiny bag :shrugs:.
  6. don't count on me...
    but base on the price, i believe the one on lindestore are small and medium.
  7. Thanks for posting! Love the tri-colored Antigonas!!
  8. Does any know where I can possibly try on small antigona?
    I feel medium is too big of what I need.:confused1:
  9. The tricolor is a darling?! is that a cream or white? :smile:
  10. You are right about that..I found out apparently the small is 11" (L) x 9.5" (H) x 4" (D) and the medium is 13" (L) x 10" (H) x 7.5" (D).
    Someone mentioned the Barney's stated that 13" x 10" is the measurements for the medium Antigona and they seem to be accurate.
    I was hoping that the small would be a little bigger than 11" x 9.5"..sigh.
  11. I'm in the same boat, the medium size is too big for me, does anyone know if Givenchy are making the small size anymore I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  12. Small in khaki green available at reebonz now. RUN!!!
  13. Saw this beauty this weekend

14. They're still producing the small, at least from what I've seen in Singapore. (:
  15. Ok great thank you, it must just be limited to in store only and no small online.