give me your opinion of this satchel...

1. I saw this at an Indiana outlet (Edinburgh) just this past Sunday; I want to say it was $268 or $298. Maybe you can call & see if they still have it. It was on the clearance shelf...exact same color combo!

Good Luck!:tup:

2. That's a really cute satchel!

3. Well, I ended up winning it on eBay for 205.49.. so 230.49, her shipping was a little high..

Does anyone else have one of these?

8447_1.JPG
  4. I don't have one, but I think it's adorable! :smile:
    I think the color combo will work well too. When I thought about getting one, I was worried about the canvas getting dirty. However, with your bag you won't have to even worry about that issue. Congrats on winning! Enjoy your beautiful bag! :tup:

5. Cute bag! Sounds like you got a really good deal, too. I think that color combination is the only canvas color I would consider. I'd be too worried that I'd ruin a lighter color canvas.

Can't wait to see pics once you get it!! :yes:

6. Congrats on your new bag! Its VERY cute. Love the chocolate/white. :drool:

7. Even with high shipping, that's still a pretty good deal! I don't have that bag, but I have the cotton legacy satchel and I love it. Enjoy!

8. ooooh, i def like it! the combo colors are nice! plus, the canvas is dark brown, so you won't haveto worry about getting it too dirty. because the whiteleather lining is easier to clean. and i think that price is totally a good deal! congrats! please post picswhen you receive it!