Give me some brand names please!

1. I am looking for some shoes for sundresses, skirts, and even casual wear. I would like some brand names you all love that aren't super high end.

I would like to shop online if possible, so please toss me some names of your favorites. I am hoping you all have some brands I am not familiar with.

Thank you

2. Hi KB! Well not very low end...but my favorite is Stuart Weitzman....for everything! Boots to flats, sandals, heels....Cole Haan are great also...Tods...(I know-sorry not that cheap!); I do also like some Aerosoles (saw the cutest boots in the Lucky mag and they are made by them!)...of course Jack Rogers sandals are very cute (I have several including silver!)...does that help??

3. I love Susan Lucci brand on HSN-not much of a selection, but comfy and pretty. HSN actually has several brands that are cute. They have recently expanded their shoe department and made it much less 'old ladyish'. Nordstrom.com is great,too-Cole Haan, Michael Kors, Donald Pliner-all great shoe brands.

4. Via Spiga, BCBG, Lerre

5. Steve Madden, Colin Stuart, Aldo, Banana Republic, BEBE......

6. Charles David has shoes for work and play. Charles David for styles and store locations.

7. Franco Sarto, Enzo Angiolini, Nine West, Ann Taylor, BCBGirls. That's pretty much what comes to mind that's at or under $100.

Definitely have a look around Zappos.com at their sale/clearance page. I've gotten some GREAT shoes for $39.95 (free shipping). They sell a line called Vigotti that are super cute and there's usually plenty on the sales page. :yahoo:

8. Banana Republic, Kenneth Cole, Nine West

9. are you still looking?

If so check out my Harold's sale thread.

I just picked up my shoes and still can't believe the prices!! LOL!

10. I like Carlos Santana, Bandolino & Nickels for moderately priced shoes. I ordered these last night.

[​IMG]

Robyn

11. What kind of shoes are you looking for? I love Zappos.com cause they have so many different styles. Also, Jack Rogers look adorable with sundresses and skirts or Bernardo Medieval sandals. saldalworld.com has great choices if you like sandals