Give me all your ebay tips!

1. Well, I am new to eBay. I've been saying that I am going to sell forever, but now I really AM! Lol. I don't know to much about eBay so I have some questions...How do you know if a buyers addy is confirmed? Also, I've read all of the eBay horror stories about fee's and such, I'm not really looking to make THAT much money, I know prob only a few extra dollars. [I only plan on selling odds n in things, no name handbags, candle holders, mugs, and such.. prob all starting at .99] Also, how do you determine when your auction will end, cuz I've heard people say that makes a difference?

Oh yea, and is it really important to a buyer if an auction has all that pretty background stuff [Cuz I sure will need help doing that!]

Thanks to everyone who helps out and has any more tips for me!!
    :heart::tup:

2. I've skimmed through it...I'll read it more thoroughly tonite.. Just wanted to see if there was any tips that weren't in there!

3. Personally I do not care so much about the pretty backgrounds. In fact I find some of them annoying actually.. especially when they take extra time to load up. That said most important to me is -

Am I getting a good deal?
    What is the buyer protection available (cause you never know)?
    Did the seller answer all my questions quickly and professionally?
    Am I shown several good shots of the actual item listed?
    Do I reaaaaaaally want this?

4. Thanks mmmpurses. Would you know the answer to the other questions I asked? I'm curious..

5. Basically, go the the ebay discussion groups and read up.