Give A Dog A Beer........ Seriously

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mon Jan 22, 8:16 AM ET
    Benito, a 5-year-old Chihuahua, drinks beer from a bottle in the southern town of Hulst, Netherlands, Sunday Jan. 21, 2007. Terrie Berenden, a pet shop owner in the town of Zelhem created a non-alcoholic beer for her Weimaraner dog made from beef extract and malt, and consigned a local brewery to make and bottle the beer, called Kwispelbier, after the word 'kwispel', which is Dutch for wagging a tail. (AP Photo/Albert Seghers)

2. Haha. How cute! Except my sister actually gives her friend's dog real beer...:s

3. That's awesome! lol Doggy beer!

Real beer is toxic for them.

4. This would be something my hubby would do.:yes:

5. Animals should not have real beer or any alcoholic beverage. Their little livers become toxic very quickly and they can get very ill.

(I know the post is phony beer, I was responding to the other posters...)

6. I know Irishgal...I think it's hilarious but it's so bad for them! I swear my dog is an alchi...he knocked over my husband's wine glass and right away started lapping it up! We couldn't stop laughing even though we both know how bad it is for him. Sheesh. Silly puppy!

7. heehee cute..

8. cute and humane!

9. my yorkie hates beer....she gets near it and puts her nose up in the air...we make fun and say that shes too good for it... lol