Giuseppe Zanotti ?

1. They have some ballet flats that I want..
    I'm 9.5 in Tory Burch flats and usually a 40 in shoes/boots but I usually size up to 40.5 for high end shoes like MJ/Miu Miu/Lanvin ect. I was wondering would size 10/40 in the GZ flats fit me??? I won't be able to return them if they don't I need to be sure before ordering. TIA!
  2. I am a 39-40 in Louboutin...and am a 39 In Zanotti.
    IMO he runs TTS-European Size.
    So I suggest sticking with the 40, you should be ok.
  3. My GZ run just a tad bit short. I'm usually a 37.5 in Gucci (except this year some of them have being running a tad bit short also), a 37.5 in prada, a 38 in miu miu, and I generally buy a 38 in GZ. Hope that helps!!!!!!
  4. ^Hmmmm I'm a 40.5 in Miu Miu.

I think the 40 GZ should probably work but b/c I can't return them I'm worried to order...
  5. I wear a 10, but almost always take a 41 in G. Zanotti, Manolo and Jimmy Choo. Prada, I'm lucky if a 41 will fit - they seem to run super small.
  6. I think your 40 should be ok. Post pics of which one you want so if someone has them they can tell you exactly how they run.
  7. Zanotti does not run true to european size (Manolo, Choo, Louboutin, Dolce) for me. Your size in Miu Miu should be analogous to Zanotti.
  8. The only Zanotti shoes i have are 2 peeptoe high heels, one is pretty true to size and the other is about haf a size too big so i had to resort to wearing those gel inserts to stop them from slipping off my heel. Is there any chance you could ask the store or seller for the shoe's insole measurements and have them compared to your foot?