Gisele..

1. Okay don't throw tomatoes at me but I think Gisele's ads are yuck for LV..I was just looking at the Feb. Vogue with her ad in the front..and it looks kind of nasty...I loved Uma..I thought she was fab..I may be the only person in the free world that does not think Gisele is good looking..I think they could have found someone better..just my opinion..sorry!:sad2:

2. i think gisele looks good but i agree i liked uma better!

3. :push: Uma has class.....

4. I think they're alright.. my favourite ads for Louis Vuitton are probably the ones with Naomi though..

5. UMA was their best choice so far IMO!!!

6. Gisele has a fabulous body but I don't appreciate her face as much as I appreciate Uma's.

7. I don't think she's ugly, but I don;t think she's as beautiful as people try to make her out to be. =(

8. I agree, Uma ads > Gisele ads :lol:

9. I like Uma as a person, well from the candid interviews I've seen of her especailly on Oprah. She seems to be a wonderful lady, and personally I don't think Gisele has anything on her. Uma was the best.

10. Uma by far is my favorite. She is so classy and stylish.

11. I personally don't think Gisele is pretty at all and was surprised when I walked into the store and saw her ads everywhere. In fact, I don't understand her appeal and why she's even a supermodel.

12. I love Gisele. Her body is AMAZING!

13. I'm vice versa. I like Giselle but I don't like Uma at all. IMO she looks like a frog because her eyes seem to be on the side of her head and she has the most ugliest feed I've ever seen in my life (Kill Bill.1). Sorry.

14. I don't like celebrities in ad campaigns, I much prefer Gisele or any other model.

15. I think Uma all the way for LV! Gisele is a great supermodel but I think she is more known for her BODY than her face.