*girly sigh* Got the other one!

1. My second e-bay purchase, a gorgeous leather Soho Hobo (i think?) bag purchased at Nordstrom, came in the mail today :smile: I love E-Bayers that use priority mail. I got my babies so quick this week!

:yahoo:

This one still had the tags on it. Gorgeous leather. I'm so in love. It matches the DD and all, but I don't really actually know what style it is. Do any of you? The Serial is D33-9564.

:party: :girlsigh: :girlsigh:

I've never had a red bag before. I really love this bag!!!!! and the best part--it was only $50! That's two Coach bags in the last week for less than $100 total! OK. I'm done gloating and preening now. I'm gonna go back to stroking the bag while my DH makes fun of me.:wlae:

redbag1.jpg redbag2.jpg redbag3.jpg redbag4.jpg
  2. Pretty! Congrats!

3. Nice! Enjoy!

4. Congrats. Good job on the deals.

5. What a gorgeous shade of red! Congratulations on some real smart shopping!

6. *squeals and hugs the bag again* Thank you!!!!!:yahoo:

7. Great buy - I love red bags!

8. Red is so me...:heart: congrats!

9. Congratulations. :smile: I'm glad you love it. I believe that bag is part of the Hamptons collection, not Soho. From what I could see in the picture it looks like it has the rectangular hardware which should be Hamptons. Soho has the rounded hardware. Hope that helps a little.

10. Gorgeous bag! Again, I'm jealous, lol. I've been searching for a red bag myself, looks like you've got a beauty there.

11. Small Legacy Hobo...

12. I have been looking for a red bag too.....back to eBay!!

13. I just browsed auctions ending within 5 hours and kept at it. I couldn't believe the luck! I think we have it narrowed between Soho, Hamptons and legacy hobo now but I still have no idea what it actually is. LOL!

14. congrats!!

15. red is becoming my fav color for bags now

congratz